1. You had a lemonade stand and you jacked up the prices.
2. You frequently negotiated an allowance raise.
3. Suits were your superhero’s spandex.
4. You were always club treasurer – mainly so you could touch and count money.
5. You were always the only one with the patience to play monopoly.
6. You learned early on to prioritize.
7. Your confidence comes from your ability to prove things with a PowerPoint visual or graph.
8. And authority comes from having a presentation clicker in your hands.
9. An internship offer from any Wall Street company more than makes up for the Hogwarts letter you never got.
1o. Because now you’re neck deep in another kind of paper.
11. You are single minded in the best sort of way.
12. Your hero is Warren Buffett – or at least that’s what you tell interviewers.
13. And of course: