2017 was a groundbreaking year for Poets&Quants for Undergrads as we introduced and published the debut list of Top 40 Undergraduate Business Professors. We are now calling all nominations for 2018! For the second year, you can help us build our annual list of the best undergraduate business professors by sending us your nominees.
It’s more than just crowd favorites we’re looking for here. We want to know which undergrad professors are the most inspiring, the most innovative in their teaching styles, and have a lasting impact on students both inside and outside the classroom. Who are the professors who have been the most memorable in your undergraduate business program and who are the professors you’d say are must haves?
Nominees can be any age, however, they must be a full-time business professor currently teaching in an undergraduate business program (current teaching status will be confirmed by each professor’s institution). In addition:
- Nominations can be submitted by students, faculty, and administrators
- Self-nominations are welcome
- The best candidates will have one or more of the following:
- Remarkable impact on students
- Unique teaching style or techniques
- Noteworthy influence on business practices, public policy, business trends, etc.
- Impactful contributions to her/his respective field(s)
- Notable career milestones such as “youngest professor to” or “first professor to”
- Noteworthy and highly recognized public profile or reputation
Submit your nominations to Staff Writer Andrea Carter at email@example.com. Please keep submissions to 150 words or less and include concrete examples that demonstrate why the undergrad professor should be featured as one of the best in the world. The deadline to submit nominations is Friday, June 29, 2018.
Professors for the final list are selected by Poets&Quants based solely on nominations that are submitted and recommendations we receive from each professor’s respective institution.
Questions? Contact Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.