It’s that time again. Nominations for Poets&Quants For Undergrads’ annual Best Undergraduate Business School Professors are now open. Between now and September 26, 2002, we’ll be taking nominations for professors to be considered for this year’s recognition.
The guidelines and eligibility for our 2022 Best Undergraduate Business School Professor’s list are as follows:
- Professors must be employed full-time by the business school. They must also have taught at least one undergraduate course during the 2021-2022 academic year.
- Nominations can be submitted by students, faculty, alumni, and administrators.
- Self-nominations are welcome and encouraged.
- Professors at business schools around the world are eligible.
- The best candidates will have one or more of the following:
- First and foremost, a remarkable impact on students. This will be judged through the quality and quantity of nominations, teaching awards and recognitions, and other information gathered from internet research by our editorial staff.
- Noteworthy influence on business practices, public policy, business trends, etc.
- Impactful contributions to her/his respective field(s).
- Notable career milestones such as “youngest professor to” or “first professor to”.
- Unique teaching style or techniques.
- Noteworthy and highly recognized public profile or reputation.
Submit your nominations by completing this survey by September 26, 2022. Nominations must be 150 words or less and include concrete examples that demonstrate why the professor should be featured as a notable member of our Best Undergraduate Business Schools Professors list. Professors on the final list are selected by Poets&Quants based solely on nominations that are submitted and recommendations we receive from each professor’s respective institution as well as our own internet research and evaluation.
Questions? Contact Kristy Bleizeffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.